As a HoC Member you are entitled to the full benefits of the Free Company. All members are expected to follow the company rules, the environment is one that is supportive, kind and functions as a team.
1. Participation in Free Company Events.
2. The use of our private Facebook, Voicechat (Discord) and Website
3. The option to speak freely about your ideas and concerns to a Leader.
4. We encourage all members to request assistance and also to give assistance to fellow members. Please note it is not required to be at everyone's beck and call. Everything is voluntary.
5. Ability to request Company Actions.
6. The use of our Craft team for various requests.
1. Respect your fellow members and do not, under any circumstances, be rude or offensive to anyone. We must respect each of our differences and enjoy the opportunity to get to know so many different people from all around the world. Elitist attitudes, Gossiping and the use of insulting language is 100% not acceptable.
2. Spoilers Refrain from revealing information regarding the Main Story quest unless EVERYONE in the chat has confirmed they know what you are referring to. (Please note this rule is not limited to the content of FFXIV, we also expect spoilers about other games, TV shows, movies and books to be kept out of Free Company Chat, and Discord)
3. Mediation It is extremely rare that we ever experience issues between members. However, if you ever have a problem arise and were disrespected or feel someone else was offensive to you, an FC-Mate or in general to the FC.. you may reach out in private to an Officer or Leader to ensure that it is handled properly. You will remain anonymous when coming to the leadership board with any and all issues. Each and every member is valued, we want everyone to be treated fairly and with kindness.
5. Events If you sign up for any events please be courteous of the group and be sure to show up on time. If you are unable to make it please remove yourself from the event sign-up and post a comment or let an officer know in-game you're unable to attend.
6. Discord Server Do not give out the Discord server information to non Free Company members without permission.
8. Raiding All End-Game Raiding is considered to be a commitment. If you join a group to tackle this content, be sure to set aside the time to attend any days the group agrees on. All members are expected to arrive on time or 10 minutes prior to start time, alert their raid team if they plan to be late or unable to attend so the group can make arrangements to still be able to form on their scheduled day. Please note that having to find replacements for end-game only brings the morale down and prevents those wanting serious progression able to obtain it.
9. Inactivity New members become eligible for dismissal if they remain inactive for 30 consecutive days and haven't informed a leader that they plan to return. Any players holding the Inactive Rank for 90+ days will be removed unless they have reached out to Norma or posted on the FB stating they plan to return. If you have been kicked due to inactivity private chambers if applicable will be reimbursed. No one will be removed from the Facebook group as we still want you to keep in touch even when not playing! Removal from in-game DOES NOT mean you are no longer apart of HoC, you will just need to be re-added when you return to to the game. If you are removed and return to the game comment on the FB, Discord or reach out to anyone in the FC to get re-added.
10. Rank System: New members will be ranked as the Initiate rank Cosmic Dust and will be on a trial basis within the FC for the first 30 days of membership. Upon a Initiate reaching the end of their trial period, dismissal is possible if the member is not a good match to reflect the values of the FC and its current members.
Shooting Star rank and up is awarded based on participation, dedication, activity and the willingness to help others.
11. Chat Etiquette includes in-game FC Chat and all Discord Channels. They are public chats shared between the company. All members who are logged in are welcome and can participate in the chat. Please abide by the following:
- Be mindful of the message you are sending, since everyone is able to see it make sure it will be received in a positive manner.
- Spoilers of MSQ should be kept in /tell between individuals who have already completed the story.
- Keep excessive sarcasm, offensive language, and negative thoughts to yourself.
- Many Members enjoy every aspect of the game with this being recognized, a public channel is not the place to discuss your disapproval of any content.
- Lastly, be courteous of others diving into all that the game has to offer. FC Chat should remain a enjoyable and positive atmosphere.
HoC is ran by a organized group of leaders that are more than happy to assist you in any way that they can. The following ranks can be used to identify the Leaders in game:
* Master/Supernova - Norma Bates
* Co-Lead/Nova - Rekinishi Kenishi
* Officers - Erza Scarleta, Tipsy Malone, Ragnarr Dragonsblood, Mrs Boss
If you have questions, concerns or need help please reach out to them privately.